Property DetailsFor Rent
32 Braedon Brae Drive, WARRANWOOD VIC 3134
Please apply via 1Form first and a Property Manager will contact you to arrange a private 15 minute inspection as per currently Victorian government guidelines. A prospective tenant may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household or intimate partner and children under 18 years old. Masks must be worn to inspections and social distancing practiced.
– Designed around family living, relaxation and entertaining within this desirable leafy neighbourhood.
– The vibrant interior features a spacious living room giving the family the first of two entertaining spaces.
-The large informal zone is the central hub with a well designed and appointed kitchen merging with the dining and family room offering terrific views onto the covered alfresco and rear garden which backs onto the Warranwood reserve.
– Providing three generous robed bedrooms including the privately zoned main bedroom with a contemporary ensuite.
-The family bathroom services the additional bedrooms plus separate WC.
– Gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, polished floor boards, double carport and 2 garden sheds
– Minutes to the kindergarten, Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner. Near Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd Primary and McAdam Square and buses. The newly improved and expanded Eastland, station and Eastlink connections are all easily accessible