Top Real Estate Agents Bayswater
Bayswater to lucky to have a number of real estate agents to service the region. From great small businesses to huge chain companies there is plenty to choose from. The top real estate agents Bayswater can be easy to find if you look in the right places!
Here are our top 5 websites to find the Top Real Estate Agents in Bayswater:
- https://www.ratemyagent.com.au– Australia’s number 1 real estate ratings website, and for good reason. Rate My Agent is incredibly easy to use. Allowing you to search by agent, location or business. They also have a strict and secure rating system where people must prove they have been associated with the business before writing a review. This avoids nasty competing agents from leaving bad reviews on rivals and damaging their reputation.
- https://www.openagent.com.au– a great resource for looking as specific area. Open Agent is slightly harder to navigate but still offers great information about agents in the area. It does have some pop up ads and questions that are slightly tedious.
- https://whichrealestateagent.com.au– the website is reletively easy to navigate however they will ask for your address of any property you want to rent or sell. This can be a problem for some people as it violates some privacy.
- https://www.localagentfinder.com.au– Local Agent Finder has limited ability to search and once you do enter a location it will take you through some prompt and then ask for your full name and email. This is not what people want when they search for the top real estate agents in their area.
- Google review– this is often the first thing you see when you google a real estate agent in your area. Reviews can be written by anyone and are not monitored. This allows anyone to write a review which can quickly ruin a business. Even if they have no association with the business.
Call us for more information on how to get the best information about real estate agents (03) 9729 5288
Surreal Property Group has been open since the 1/17/201. We have honest real estate agents that put the public’s best interests first. This helps us thrive as a small, local, family run business.