Real Estate Agents in Wantirna 3152
Our services Wantirna Real Estate:
- Selling homes for local residents for above market value and above expectations
- Work long hours so there is never a time you cannot contact us
- Experiences team, priding themselves of local service for all real estate needs
- State of the art advertising techniques to sell houses fast
- Multiple lists of rental properties ready and waiting for tenants
- Property management team to completely look after your investment property
- Late night real estate agents on call
- Award winning service and many 5 star Google Reviews
About Us Surreal Property Group Real Estate Agency- Surreal Property Group Wantirna
Our real estate agents have been serving the local area of Wantirna and surrounds for decades. We have vast knowledge of the housing market and multiple 5 star reviews and awards to prove it. Our Real Estate Agents are a family team, lead by husband and wife team Don and Linda Mitrevski, respectively controlling sales and property management. Working along side Don is youngest son Coady, who is learning the trade from his old man. Daughter Jayde is busy answering phones at the front desk and organising inspections of properties for her mother Linda. Oldest son Justin organises the website and the social media for Surreal Property Group.
The residents of Wantirna, Bayswater, Kilsyth, Ringwood and surrounds rely on Surreal Property Group to provide exceptional service and advice. We offer inspections and house appraisals, as well as having the ability to find houses for investment and for tenants to move into.
Our local agents are waiting for your call to give advice about the housing market!
Read below for reasons to use us, your local real estate agents near Wantirna, Victoria
- Voted Best Real Estate Agency in our local area 5 years running on Rate My Agent.
- Multiple 5 star Google Reviews proving our customers love every moment with us
- Family team, originally growing up in country Victoria, with values based on honesty, family and trust
- Many houses for sale or rent, all listed on our website.
Frequently asked questions for Local Wantirna Real Estate Agents
What is my house worth in the current market?
Wantirna is a growing area, and houses are increasing in value in the current market. As of 2020 the average house price was $750,000 for a unit in Wantirna. For the best advice contact us and let us know some details about your house so we can give you a price.
Have house prices been changing in Wantirna since COVID-19?
The housing market can always appear to fluctuate depending on the level of competition to buy houses in the area and the real estate agent the property is listed and purchased through. A great real estate agent will exceed your expectations for selling your house, while minimising advertising expenses.
What’s the best way to find the best tenant for my investment property?
Having many applicants to choose from is the best pay to find a great tenant to care for your investment property. We have a list of eligible tenants who are looking to move into the Wantirna area and would love to have your house as an option to live in.
Do you have a property management team that deals with Wantirna properties?
Yes, we have a team of people who are experts at dealing with property management.
I have a commercial property in Wantirna, can you help?
Yes, our family team of local business owners understand better than most how to help with commercial property and how stressful this can be
How much is advertising fee when selling a house?
Many agents will take advantage of you by telling you that you need to spend a lot of money on advertising, and then when this doesn’t work, they will tell you it will cost more to stop advertising. Our agents are different in this way, often we sell property before it hits the market, saving people thousands of dollars.
Facts in relation to Wantirna
- Wantirna is located in the East of Melbourne, with postcode 3152.
- Wantirna has over 10,000 resident in it, living in houses between $600,000 and $1,000,000
- Normally the rental price for houses is around $450 a week.
- Wantirna has the East link Toll road running through it, as well as Knox private hospital and Westfield shopping centre.
- The name Wantirna means Gurgling stream in the local indigenous language
- Churches, shopping centres, schools with its own rail-way station, Wantirna is a well established suburb
Real Estate Agency Facts:
- Real estate agents are popular literally all over the world, connecting people with their future homes
- Most real estate agents are franchises and may not understand the local area, its best to find a local real estate agent like Surreal Property Group
- The property market increases over time, therefore a lot of savvy investors use the market to ensure their money inflates over time
- Real Estate Agents love to give advice and show their knowledge of the local housing market. They are capable on giving estimates to locals about their current property value.
For the latest properties available for rent click here:https://www.surrealpropertygroup.com.au/for-rent/
For the latest properties for sale click this link: https://www.surrealpropertygroup.com.au/for-sale/
To meet our team follow this link: https://www.surrealpropertygroup.com.au/our-team/